Sunday, October 05, 2008

and the story continues......

It's been a long time since I've penned down something on my blog. It was because of my laziness 99% and lack of time 1%. I'm wrapping up the last blog which ended on a rather uncertain note regarding my first leg of the journey.But to be frank about it there's no much suspense about it.After wandering around for some more time finally i managed to find a room and my journey continued.There was no plan, no destination. I just traveled it like life.

Anyways..

I've moved to Delhi now and these days i find very little time to blog. Now I'm back in trivandrum for a small break and one thing i've decided to do during my stay over here is that i'll blog everyday while i'm here. This is the first part. Will continue tomorrow.

No comments: